MARUTI Weightech Pvt. Ltd. is ISO/IEC 17025 (NABL) Accredited Calibration Laboratory offering test weights calibration from 1 mg to 2000 kg in various accuracy classes.
- 1 mg to 2000 kg with measurement capabilities of 0.0010 mg to 18.97 g – Calibration Scope
- OIML E1-E2-F1-F2-M1-M2-M3 accuracy class calibration
- ISO/IEC 17025 Accreditation, NABL Accreditation
- MWPL Accreditation Certificate – Click Here
- Precision Weights
- Analytical Weights
- Laboratory Weights
- Weight Sets
- Cast Iron Weights
- Heavy Capacity Test Weights
- Custom Weights – Slotted Newton Weights, Hook Weights etc.
- Metrology staff and technicians are trained by CSIR – NPL, New Delhi
Not only calibration but a systematically designed procedure is involved in Calibration Process at MARUTI Weightech Pvt. Ltd. – Calibration Laboratory which includes following parameters.
- Test: Test involves Primary Visual Inspection of Instruments as per International Standards.
- Verification: Verification involves comparison of UUC (Unit Under Calibration) with Ideal Guidelines like OIML R-111.
- Calibration: Calibration involves actual comparison of UUC with Reference Standards as per the well-documented process of Laboratory.
- Adjustment/Repair: Adjustment/Repair of UUC to its defined tolerance level after comparison with standards
- Certification: Test/Calibration Certification Reports of UUC precisely mentioning all details like calibration results, measurement uncertainties, laboratory environmental conditions and standards used.
At MARUTI Weightech Pvt Ltd, we address every variable of our measurement process to ensure consistency of calibration, which leads to accurate results in your processes, products, and services.
Fast Turnaround Time
6 Business Days
Value for Money
Lowest Calibration Charges
Looking for ILC?
Dial +91 98240 97708