MARUTI Weightech Pvt. Ltd. is ISO/IEC 17025 (NABL) Accredited Calibration Laboratory offering weighing balance calibration from 1 mg to 2000 kg.
- 1 mg to 2000 kg with measurement capabilities of 0.004 mg to 15.30 g – Calibration Scope
- ISO/IEC 17025 Accreditation, NABL Accreditation
- MWPL Accreditation Certificate – Click Here
- Ultra Micro Balances
- Micro Balances
- Semi Micro Balances
- Analytical Balances
- Precision BalancesA
- All types of weighing scales
- Weigh-Bridges, EOT Cranes, Weighing Tanks etc
- Loadcell with Indicators etc.
- Metrology staff and technicians are trained by CSIR – NPL, New Delhi
Not only calibration but a systematically designed procedure is involved in Calibration Process at MARUTI Weightech Pvt. Ltd. – Calibration Laboratory which includes following parameters.
- Test: Test involves Primary Visual Inspection of Instruments as per International Standards.
- Verification: Verification involves comparison of UUC (Unit Under Calibration) with Ideal Guidelines like OIML R-111.
- Calibration: Calibration involves actual comparison of UUC with Reference Standards as per the well-documented process of Laboratory.
- Adjustment/Repair: Adjustment/Repair of UUC to its defined tolerance level after comparison with standards
- Certification: Test/Calibration Certification Reports of UUC precisely mentioning all details like calibration results, measurement uncertainties, laboratory environmental conditions and standards used.
At MARUTI Weightech Pvt Ltd, we address every variable of our measurement process to ensure consistency of calibration, which leads to accurate results in your processes, products, and services.
Fast Turnaround Time
6 Business Days
Value for Money
Lowest Calibration Charges
Looking for ILC?
Dial +91 98240 97708